Two Scoops of Django 1.11: Best Practices for the Django Web Framework
This book is chock-full of material that will help you with your Django projects.
We’ll introduce you to various tips, tricks, patterns, code snippets, and techniques that we’ve picked up over the years. This book is an update and expansion of previous editions:
- Updated for Django 1.11 (which will be maintained by the core team until at least April 2020!) and changes in the Django ecosystem, with corrections and clarifications added thanks to the feedback of our readers and technical reviewers.
- Refocused the book on Python 3, with an appendix for working with Python 2.7.
- Revised material on nearly every topic within the book.
- 20+ pages of new material on Django REST Framework, security, forms, models, and more.
Two Scoops of Django 1.11: Best Practices for the Django Web Framework is available right now in PDF, Kindle, ePub, and print formats. The paperback is also available on Amazon (print/Kindle), Flipkart, and other online stores.
As we're certain you have questions, we've written up a FAQ.
For Those Still Learning Django
Our Django Crash Course book is a guided walkthrough where we build a real, production-quality Django web application from the ground up. Designed to build solid foundations with Django fast, it's the perfect book for getting ready for the more advanced content in Two Scoops of Django.
Buying Two Scoops of Django with Cryptocurrency
Absolutely! We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin, and Ethereum. If you want us to accept any other forms of cryptocurrency, or other payment methods for that matter, email us.
Reviews of Two Scoops of Django 1.11
There are 44 reviews on Amazon.com averaging at 4.5 stars. If you have read the book, consider posting an honest review on Amazon for the benefit of potential readers. Your reviews will also help us decide whether to publish an updated edition for Django 3.2 LTS in April 2021.
What Are Misprint Copies?
Misprints have one or more of these minor defects to the physical paperback:
- The crease on the front cover may be cut too deeply.
- Some of the misprints have covers that are slightly off in color.
- Some of the misprints have light scuffing/crinkling on their corners.
These minor defects aren't enough to make the book unusable or unattractive, but they are enough that we can't sell it at our normal price. Hence the $10 off the misprints.